Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Its a dinosaur!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ive been pretty busy lately and havent had a chance to do much woodworking but I was able to take my oldest son out to the garage tonight and build a dinosaur kit with him.  If youve never seen these kits I recommend picking one up.



I picked this kit up at Harbor Frieght for $1.95.
 
 

My wife always save the HF sale papers for me and they always have a coupon for
1 free item.  This week it was for a 6 piece screwdriver set so I gave it to my son.

He now has 6 screwdrivers, a small hammer, safety goggles, and 3 small tape
measures in his toolbox.

It is only pressure fit together right now.  Hopefully we will be able to glue
it up this weekend when we have more time.


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment