Monday, February 24, 2014

PRINCESS DOGWOOD nightstand

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
Ive been having a devil of a time lately finding good pairs of bedside tables to work with,
but I do have a couple of singles sitting around here so I got to working on them.
 
 
Nicknamed Princess Dogwood because this is the ultimate little princess bedside table
 

and for the Dogwood styled handles I stole from Georges Etsy Shop. 

 
The legs are straight off a rotten chair, and I mean rotten!
 
 
The legs were already falling apart and had to be repaired before I could think about using them. 

 
I needed a new top and unfortunately my new silverware drawer had the perfect piece.
 
 
 
The scalloped detail was popped of an MDF coffee table,
the back plate is an old door handle embellishment, and the detailed trim is from an old picture frame.
 
 
The inside of the drawers also got painted.
 
 


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment